Happy November! It’s crisp and sunny and leaf-covered here, perfect quilting weather (after I get the garden cleaned up and put away!).
October’s quilting was a mixed success. I really like the String Ornaments quilt that I just planned to start, but had to finish. Handy Dandy, on the other hand… I think I’m just bored because every block is quilted the same way. Whatever the reason, I put it off and put it off, until I finally got it out and quilted one row of blocks. (Thank you to the Twilters on Twitter for all your encouragement!) Then I spent a week very sick and couldn’t quilt at all, so there went the month. I’ll keep it out and try to get back to it between tasks this month.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s September/October block drive. Yes! I made a dozen and mailed them. See above.
- Finish quilting Handy Dandy. Um, no. I got it out and quilted one more row of it, but there’s a lot more to do.
- Bind Handy Dandy. No.
- Begin a Christmas scrap quilt. Begun and finished! Once I started, I couldn’t stop on this one.
November will begin with a commission quilt, and then I’ll see what else I can find time for.
- Design, communicate, and order fabrics for Louisville commission quilt.
- Piece top for Louisville.
- Quilt and bind Louisville.
- Pull fabrics, begin cutting for Charlotte’s new mystery.
- Work on Handy Dandy.
As far as I know, I’m not sewing anything for Christmas, but who knows?
Good luck on your goals!