Wow, the year is really winding down! I sewed a lot this month, but didn’t quite complete my goals.
- Piece the top from the Hashtag blocks when they arrive. Nope. This just did not happen.
Bind the scrappy Star Wars baby quilt.Yes, here. Catch up on the Droid Quilt Along. Pretty darn close. I am ready to make the sashing, then assemble the top. Make scrappy Maple Leaf blocks for Kat’s November Block Drive.Yes, here.
In addition to my goals, I made a 60″ x 80″ Baseball quilt, six pillowcases, and a pair of potholders.
- Finish the Droid Quilt Along quilt.
- Make Aggie commissioned quilt.
- Make string blocks for Kat’s December Block Drive.
- Optional: Assemble Hashtag quilt top.
Keeping this list short because we may be traveling for a week or so in December.
Hope you accomplished everything you wanted to this month.
Pingback: Sunday Stash Report: 12/20/15 | Evening in the Garden Quilts