January was a great sewing month for me! New fabric, cold weather, clear goals…I got a lot done!
- Make pink baby quilt. Yes! Finished and gifted.
- Blocks for Kat’s block drive. Yes! And I mailed them.
- Finish cutting for Surrounded by Scraps mystery quilt. I’ve cut all the print fabrics. I’m cutting the background as I need it.
- Step one for SbS mystery quilt. Yes!
- Make commissioned baby quilt. Yes!
I’m going to try to cram a lot into February, too, knowing that we’ll have more snowy sewing weather, and vacation plans start in March.
- Complete Clue #2 for Surrounded by Scraps.
- Make donation blocks for HollyAnne at String and Story.
- Finish assembling top for Scrappy Stars Around the Corner (last year’s mystery quilt from Charlotte).
- Quilt and bind SSAC (see above).
- Take out my Storm at Sea (the Slow Quilt) and make some decisions.
If you need some concentrated sewing time, join us this weekend for the Sports Ball Sew In (#SBSI) on Twitter and the Twilters’ Facebook group.