Well, no fabric in, and I did complete a commissioned baby quilt (same as the one above, with purple accents for a girl), so the stash is creeping in the right direction.
This week: + 0 yards, – 3.5 yards
This year: + 110.25 yards, – 145.75 yards
Net fabric destashed in 2015: 35.5 yards
Piece and quilt Boxed Elephant baby quilt commission.Yes! Here it is. Quilt and bind Gold and Turquoise quilt.Yes! Turned out great.
- Piece top from Twilter Hashtag blocks. No, I was confused about this, and we won’t even get our blocks until this month. Instead I started the Droid Quilt Along on The Stitch TV Show. Have I kept up with it? No. But the back is made!
- Make new baby quilt with elephant scraps. No, there were no useful scraps from this. But I’m almost finished with a baby quilt made from the scraps from my Droid quilt backing. And I did that new Star Wars commission baby quilt.
As you see there are a couple of “no, but”s in there, but I’m mostly pleased with what I accomplished. Just have to get on that Droid quilt.
- Piece the top from the Hashtag blocks when they arrive.
- Bind the scrappy Star Wars baby quilt.
- Catch up on the Droid Quilt Along.
- Make scrappy Maple Leaf blocks for Kat’s November Block Drive.
I notice there are no Christmas projects in there. I may not make many homemade gifts, but I have a few vague ideas, so we’ll see. There’s still loads of time, right?
Hope you’re progressing on all of your stuff! I’m linking up to Judy’s report at Patchwork Times.
November 1, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Buts always come up. I think of it as part of the creative process. Have you thought of making pink elephants or polka dot elephants or scrappy elephants on one of these quilts? I suppose pink elephants might give the wrong impression. 😉
November 1, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Great list of goals! It’s short so it’s doable and allows you time to just play and do what comes up. I tend to put a lot on my list of goals so that if I’ve got time to do more, I’ve got something on my list. But I like the idea of having a shorter list. Something I will need to consider. 🙂
April 13, 2018 at 4:48 PM
I’m curious to know how the droid quilt went.