Well, no fabric in, and I did complete a commissioned baby quilt (same as the one above, with purple accents for a girl), so the stash is creeping in the right direction.
This week: + 0 yards, – 3.5 yards
This year: + 110.25 yards, – 145.75 yards
Net fabric destashed in 2015: 35.5 yards
Piece and quilt Boxed Elephant baby quilt commission.Yes! Here it is. Quilt and bind Gold and Turquoise quilt.Yes! Turned out great.
- Piece top from Twilter Hashtag blocks. No, I was confused about this, and we won’t even get our blocks until this month. Instead I started the Droid Quilt Along on The Stitch TV Show. Have I kept up with it? No. But the back is made!
- Make new baby quilt with elephant scraps. No, there were no useful scraps from this. But I’m almost finished with a baby quilt made from the scraps from my Droid quilt backing. And I did that new Star Wars commission baby quilt.
As you see there are a couple of “no, but”s in there, but I’m mostly pleased with what I accomplished. Just have to get on that Droid quilt.
- Piece the top from the Hashtag blocks when they arrive.
- Bind the scrappy Star Wars baby quilt.
- Catch up on the Droid Quilt Along.
- Make scrappy Maple Leaf blocks for Kat’s November Block Drive.
I notice there are no Christmas projects in there. I may not make many homemade gifts, but I have a few vague ideas, so we’ll see. There’s still loads of time, right?
Hope you’re progressing on all of your stuff! I’m linking up to Judy’s report at Patchwork Times.