Started blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love March/April block drive. Easy! Really good blocks for beginners.
This week was pretty much a wash for using the stash. I used 4.25 yards for the masks, but 4 yards of new fabric came in.
This week: + 4 yards, – 4.25 yards
I’ll leave you with these daffodils from our yard.Now go so that stash!
Well, this was a very weird month, but I got a lot of sewing done. The weather was mostly chilly, windy, and rainy, so it was easy to stay in. I earned a rare 100% on my sewing goals.
- Quilt and bind Spring Flowers Quilt. Yes, here!
- Complete Clue #3 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes.
- Piece top for new Beach quilt. Yes.
- Quilt and bind Beach Quilt. Yes, here!
Bonus: Made “surgical” masks, Pinwheel quilt.
- Complete Clue #4 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love drive.
- Cover the cushion for my deck settee.
- Make a top for Beach Quilt #7.
Outside may keep me from meeting these April goals, but we’ll see.
Stay well, and work on your goals!
Aren’t these pretty? Just doing my part for the economy.
The Pinwheel quiltused 5.5 yards of fabric.
This week: + 4 yards, – 5.5 yards
Stay home and sew your stash!
Almost finished quilting!
It’s chilly here, but bright, so I snapped some pictures of the new Beach Quilt.
You can’t tell here, but the basket weave batik on the back is washed with a bit of aqua.
This will be in my Etsy Shop.
So that used 6.5 yards of fabric, some that was long in the stash, and I didn’t buy any this week. We’ll see how long that lasts!
This week: + 0 yards, – 6.5 yards
This year: + 30.75 yards, – 41 yards
Total destashed /
added in 2020: 10.25 yards
Take care, everyone, and enjoy your sewing time.