After I wrote my June goals it became clear that I wasn’t going to get anything done on a specific timetable. The weather heated up, the garden came on, my son came and went and came back again, vacation… I sort of gave up and went with the flow. I sewed whatever caught my eye, usually baby quilts, and for weeks at a time I didn’t sew at all.
- Add borders to Summer Stars at Fawn Lake. Yes, finally.
- Quilt and bind Summer Stars at Fawn Lake. Nope.
- Make Heart baby quilt. (low volume) Yes. Here.
- Make Anchor baby quilt. (low volume) Yes. Here.
And three more baby quilts and a batch of donation blocks. It was the whole summer.
September starts out much the same, but I’m ready to get some order back in my life so I have written a few modest goals. We’ll see.
- Quilt and bind Summer Stars at Fawn Lake.
- Piece top for Christmas quilt from truck and tractor panels.
- Quilt and bind Christmas quilt.
I do know I’m more productive when I have plans. Summer Stars at Fawn Lake is spray basted and ready to begin quilting tomorrow.
Anyone like to join me in a Labor Day Sew-In? I’m mostly on Twitter, but I’ll pop over to the Twilters facebook group from time to time.
I’ll leave you with a photo of my Fawn Lake backing fabric.