Well, if you keep your goals really modest you can achieve them, right? That’s what I did for July, and that’s what I’m doing again for August. Summer is in full swing here, along with traveling, and entertaining friends and family.
- Baste Handy Dandy quilt. Yes!
- Begin quilting Handy Dandy. Yes!
- Make red, white, and blue star blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love July/August drive. Yes!
- Finish quilting Handy Dandy. (This is a large, heavy quilt, and I don’t always feel light dealing with it. I’m pecking away.)
- Bind Handy Dandy.
- Make a baby quilt from a “Moon and Back” panel for my shop.
My best wishes to all of you. I hope you’re sewing and finding peace where ever you can.