It wasn’t that I didn’t realize that yesterday was Sunday. I just couldn’t get these pictures off my phone. Sure enough, there they are today.
No, this is not one of my low-volume projects. I had made a leader-and-enders kit with old scraps (maybe twelve years old), and the blocks were ready to be sewn together and quilted. I backed it with the last of a very bright stripe from a line of road construction fabric. I used the last smidges of the stripe for the binding, but didn’t have enough, so I used my last strip of bar code stripe. It all used about three yards of fabric. I quilted it diagonally in both directions with yellow Sulky thread. I’ll be donating this to Project Linus.
Hope you are well, and finding time to sew your stash.