Well, I bought fabric and I haven’t really completed anything, despite make progress on a few things. This batik will be a backing, so hopefully it can be counted out soon.
This week: + 12.25 yards, – 0 yards
This year: + 50.25 yards, – 56.75 yards
Net destashed added in 2017: 6.5 yards
The warm weather is really slowing sewing production! However, I’ve inched along and gotten a few things done in the past two months.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s Covered with Love. Yes! And mailed!
- Clue 3 for Surrounded by Scraps. Yes! And the next one, the top is finished.
- Finish the orange Cabins donation quilt. Yes, also mailed!
- Storm at Sea Quilt: Decide about cropping corners, finalize quilting plan, trim excess batting, sandwich, begin quilting. I worked on this. I made a number of decisions about quilting, and trimmed some of the batting. I still have more marking before I begin quilting.
- Make blocks for Kat’s May/June block drive.
- Begin the Twilters! facebook group quilt along.
- Make backing and sandwich Surrounded by Scraps.
- Make summer/patriotic wall hangings.
Hope youre making all of your goals!
I’m linking up to Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.