This week I sewed and didn’t buy, so that’s good news for stash reduction. The Cool Colored twin quilt took 9.5 yards.
This week: + 0 yards, – 9.5 yards
This year: +38.5 yards, -43.5 yards
destashed added in 2016: 5 yards
Complete the second clue for Charlotte’sScrappy Stars Around the Corner. Yes! Continue Gyleen’sBricks, Cobblestones, and Pebbles mystery quilt. Yes!
- Unpack fabric lockers and get help moving them over a foot. This will help with locker and floor access and make it easier to vacuum. Well, no. I did unload the lockers and attempt to move them, but they’re heavy and on carpet, so I gave up. Instead, I moved a lamp in the way, and the roll of batting. I also tidied up my cords, and changed the sewing machine so it wasn’t plugged into the same outlet as my iron (bad for the computer). And I vacuumed and dusted.
Find a new home for the little project bins that live under the cutting table. Yes! There is clear floor space there. Make donation blocks for Kat’s February Challenge.Yes! Make a quilt for my Etsy shop. Yes, I made three!
Bonus: I made a blue and green twin quilt to keep at home.
- Complete the third clue for Charlotte’s Scrappy Stars Around the Corner.
- Make a back and donate it with the top from Gyleen’s Bricks, Cobblestones, and Pebbles mystery quilt.
- Clear the area behind the door in my studio.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s March Drive.
- Make some summer-themed wall hangings.
- Participate in Darla’s March-A-Long, where we sew a little every day.
So February was a good month for goals, but it usually is. As we creep toward spring, outside work and other activities call, and I sew a little less. Luckily, Darla has her March-A-Long this month to encourage us to sew/prep for at least a few minutes every day, and that helps keep me going. Hope you join in, too.
Good luck with your goals! I’m linking up to Judy’s report at Patchwork Times.