Greetings to you on a beautiful day here in Ohio! Haven’t made it up to the studio yet, but I plan to get there. Hope you can, too.
This week I completed some things, and didn’t buy any fabric! These 21 blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love project used 1.75 yards. (And that was every string I had in these colors, Kat!) And I made this Elephant baby quilt for a commission, 3.5 yards.
This week: + 0 yards, – 5.25 yards
This year: + 54.25 yards, – 63.75 yards
added in 2017: 9.5 yards
Now I’m wondering what to do with all my muddy or multicolor or otherwise odd strings. Any ideas?
I’m linking up to the Stash Report at Patchwork Times.
This week I made a commissioned baby quilt. It’s the tenth elephant/Star Wars chevron quilt I’ve made, by my count.
And I completed the first step of the Layer Cake Explosion quilt along by Angela Gross. So, yes, making some progress here.
How are you doing?
So some was used, but some was purchased. I used 1.75 yards to make these two very patriotic, very scrappy wall hangings (for my shop). Then I bought four yards of fabric, partly for a commission I began today.
This week: + 4 yards, – 1.75 yards
This year: + 54.25 yards, – 58.50 yards
added in 2017: 4.25 yards
Eh, it’ll come back up. Many things are in the works!
I’m linking up to Sunday Stash at Patchwork Times.
I’ve had zero sewjo lately. To be honest, the only reason I climbed the steps today was so that I’d have something to blog about today and Sunday. Sheesh!
I made a bit more progress after the photo. I have the centers to two wall hangings that just need borders, hopefullyou tomorrow.
Hope you are making progress!