No new fabric! These wall hangings used 2.25 yards.
This week: + 0 yards, – 2.25 yards
Keep using your stash!
This is undergoing some surgery today to cure the waviness.
No new fabric this week. I used 3.25 yards of very eclectic string scraps (and base fabric) to make these string blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love.
This week: + 0 yards, – 3.25 yards
Back in the black! And enjoying this winter sewing time!
Yes, more fabric! But I was out of white, and need the rest for upcoming projects.
This week I made these two table runners, beginning with a printed panel.
This week: + 7.5 yards, – 2.5 yards
This year: + 22.75 yards, – 22.5 yards
destashed / added in 2020: .25 yards
A momentary setback in using the stash!
There are birds singing this morning and the sun is shining, so that’s better!
No new fabric this week! And I used 2.75 yards on the very bright sloth quilt.
This week: + 0 yards, – 2.75 yards
This year: + 15.25 yards, – 20.0 yards
Total destashed /
added in 2020: 4.75 yards
Go sew your stash!
Yes, this has been a long, dreary, disheartening month, but there was a lot of time to sew!
- Cut fabric for Charlotte’s Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes, cut it all.
- Complete Clue #1 for Scrap Fantasy. Yes.
- Design a throw quilt to be made with chartreuse fabrics. Yes.
- Begin making blocks for the chartreuse quilt. Yes, and quilted and bound it. Here.
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts. No. They’re bagged up and ready to go, but haven’t taken them yet.
February promises to start out dreary, too, so we might as well sew!
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts.
- Complete Clue 2 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Make string blocks for Kat’s Jan/Feb Covered in Love block drive.
- Make spring wall hangings for my shop.
Good luck on your goals!