May flew by, but I did accomplish my goals!
- Complete Clue #4, Summer Stars at Fawn Lake. Yes!
- Complete Clue #5, assembling the top. Yes!
- Make donation blocks (This month, Kat asks us to make blocks for her friend Briawna.) Yes, I made a dozen, and they’re in the mail!
- Make a low-ish volume baby quilt. Yes, the Train baby quilt (in a post soon).
I’m doing the smaller (63″ x 72″) Fawn Lake quilt, so I think it needs some 6″ borders to bring it up to bed size. And I have the perfect fabric!
- Add borders to Summer Stars at Fawn Lake.
- Quilt and bind Summer Stars at Fawn Lake.
- Make Heart baby quilt. (low volume)
- Make Anchor baby quilt. (low volume)
We’re looking at a week of cooler weather here (whew!), so I’m excited to get started on my June goals.
Good sewing to you this month!