A new year, a clean slate, and some TIME, after Christmas and before the garden starts (at least for us up north).
I’m not going to write formal goals for this year, or choose a word.
I’ll put in a fresh rotary blade, tidy up my workspace, renew my list of potential projects.
I’ll straighten my fabric (someone seems to have been rifling through it!).
Then I’m just going to SEW.
I’ll continue to set my monthly goals, because they really do focus me and jog my memory. I’ll continue to log the use of existing fabric so that I can replace it with newer yardage. But that’s about it.
- Cut fabric for Charlotte’s Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes, cut it all.
- Complete Clue #1 for Scrap Fantasy. Yes.
- Design a throw quilt to be made with chartreuse fabrics. Yes.
- Begin making blocks for the chartreuse quilt. Yes, and quilted and bound it. Here.
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts. No. They’re bagged up and ready to go, but haven’t taken them yet.
Bonus: Pillow covers to match the Chartreuse and White quilt.
Sloth Baby Quilt (gray and white version) and
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts. Yes, took them to Red Rooster Quilts.
- Complete Clue 2 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes. Here.
- Make string blocks for Kat’s Jan/Feb Covered in Love block drive. Yes. Here.
- Make spring wall hangings for my shop. Yes, I made two pair. Here and here.
Bonus: Made blocks for Spring Flowers quilt.
- Quilt and bind Spring Flowers Quilt. Yes, here!
- Complete Clue #3 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes.
- Piece top for new Beach quilt. Yes.
- Quilt and bind Beach Quilt. Yes, here!
Bonus: Made “surgical” masks, Pinwheel quilt.
- Complete Clue #4 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes. This turned out to be finishing the top.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love drive. Yes. Here.
- Cover the cushion for my deck settee. Yes. Here.
- Make a top for Beach Quilt #7. Yes, and quilted it.
And made a bunch of masks.
- Complete Star Wars baby quilt.
- Complete Roses baby quilt.
- Complete Rainbow baby quilt.
- Complete Feather/Owl baby quilt.
- Make progress on sandwiching / quilting Scrap Fantasy.