This week: +2 yards, -3 yards
YTD: +95.25 yards, -139 yards
Net stash used 2014: -42.75 yards
August was kind of the way I thought it would be, not too hot here, but not great for getting a lot done. In addition to the Goals, I made a baby quilt (Elephant) and part of another, mended for DS, made him some pillowcases from recycled sheets, and sewed a top for myself.
Can’t wait for September! Bring on the clean slate.
2. Make a Disappearing Hourglass quilt. Progress. I’ve made all 48 Hourglass blocks. Working this weekend to “Disappear” them into star blocks.
Continue studio organization (or organisation!). Refolded some of my fabric drawers, cut scraps, made saved sheets into pillowcases for DS.
1. Finish Disappearing Hourglass quilt for QoV. (Assemble top, quilt, and bind.)
2. Clean out cabinet that backs against my sewing table. If I lose unused craft supplies, it will be a good,dark place to store quilts.
3. Make two more children’s boxy pouches.
4. Make a Christmas scrap quilt to sell or donate.
Hope you are making progress with your goals and your destashing. I’m linking up with Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.