No new fabric came in this week. I was in a quilt shop, but it was to drop off donations, and they didn’t have the one fabric I needed, so I was very good. I finished this Quilt of Valor, so that’s ten and a half yards out.
This week: + 0 yards, – 10.5 yards
This year: + 26 yards, – 22.75 yards
Net fabric destashed added in 2015: 3.25 yards
Certainly headed in the right direction!
I did pretty well on the January Goals, completing four of the six. All the snow has been helpful, but when the weather was better we went out a lot, so I didn’t sew nearly every day.
Sew a Quilt of Valor from stash. Yes! This one.
Order supplies for surface decoration on quilts. Yes, I ordered paints and markers.
3. Design and make a winter-themed art quilt. Um, well, I’ve pulled some fabrics.
Deliver quilts I’ve designated for donation. Yes!
5. Audit Jenny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class. Not yet.
6. Complete Step One on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt. Yes! Here.
1. Design and make winter-themed art quilt.
2. Audit Jenny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class.
3. Complete Step Two on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt.
4. Piece and quilt Disappearing Four Patch with floral fabrics.
5. Make cover for fireplace screen.
Yesterday I pulled fabrics, cut, and did the preliminary piecing on the D4P quilt, so I have a good start on that. Our snowstorm fizzled out here, but I’m still taking it as a Sew Day!
Hope you are making the progress you wish. I’m linking up to Patchwork Times.