No new fabric came in this week. I was in a quilt shop, but it was to drop off donations, and they didn’t have the one fabric I needed, so I was very good. I finished this Quilt of Valor, so that’s ten and a half yards out.
This week: + 0 yards, – 10.5 yards
This year: + 26 yards, – 22.75 yards
Net fabric destashed added in 2015: 3.25 yards
Certainly headed in the right direction!
I did pretty well on the January Goals, completing four of the six. All the snow has been helpful, but when the weather was better we went out a lot, so I didn’t sew nearly every day.
Sew a Quilt of Valor from stash. Yes! This one.
Order supplies for surface decoration on quilts. Yes, I ordered paints and markers.
3. Design and make a winter-themed art quilt. Um, well, I’ve pulled some fabrics.
Deliver quilts I’ve designated for donation. Yes!
5. Audit Jenny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class. Not yet.
1. Design and make winter-themed art quilt.
2. Audit Jenny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class.
3. Complete Step Two on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt.
4. Piece and quilt Disappearing Four Patch with floral fabrics.
5. Make cover for fireplace screen.
Yesterday I pulled fabrics, cut, and did the preliminary piecing on the D4P quilt, so I have a good start on that. Our snowstorm fizzled out here, but I’m still taking it as a Sew Day!
Hope you are making the progress you wish. I’m linking up to Patchwork Times.