Snowy and cold here, so I’ve been doing lots of sewing. I got caught up on Gyleen’s mystery quilt yesterday. It’s not my favorite thing, but I like it better since I started trying to control the value. It does use almost all pre-cut scraps, so that’s a positive!
Then I got to work cutting up the scraps (and a little extra fabric) from the Sports baby quilt into 3.5″ squares to make a similar one. I did turn every other wavy patch 90° to break them up. I have it about half sewn together now.
While doing all this piecing, I’ve completed thirty-five 16 patch (8″) leaders and enders blocks in blue and brown, so that will be in the que.
And Charlotte released Clue 2 in her mystery quilt last night. I’m excited to work on that, as I know that one will look great!
Hope you’re all making progress on your projects!