The sun came out for a while yesterday, so Yuri and I raced out to take some quilt photos.
I had a variety of sports fabric scraps left from some baby quilts I’ve made as gifts and commissions. I planned to make one quilt, but it turned out I had enough for three.
Some of the fabrics were already cut in 6.5″ squares, and I wanted to keep the large prints visible, so I stuck with squares for this one. I found the blue ombre semi-solid that I think adds interest to the alternate squares.
Since this turned into three quilts, I had the opportunity to assembly-line them a little, making all the bindings and labels at once, basting two at the same time, etc.
And, yes, I had it checked for snuggliness. It passed!
Stay tuned for the next two soon.
Find this for sale in my Etsy Shop.