No, it’s not low-volume, but I like the way this turned out. It started life as a short wide panel. I cut it apart and sewed it back together to make it a vertical rectangle. Then I added the fish panels (the very last of that fabric) and the shell borders.
I quilted on the seam lines, dark blue lines, and around all the motifs. Then I quilted waves around the borders.
I finished it with a blue and white diagonal stripe binding.
And don’t worry, I had it professionally tested. It passed.
Find this soon in my Etsy shop.
July 14, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Cute quilt Valerie, I’m glad to see Yuri volunteering!
Pingback: Sunday Stash Report: 7/15/18 | Evening in the Garden Quilts