Yes, this has been a long, dreary, disheartening month, but there was a lot of time to sew!
- Cut fabric for Charlotte’s Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes, cut it all.
- Complete Clue #1 for Scrap Fantasy. Yes.
- Design a throw quilt to be made with chartreuse fabrics. Yes.
- Begin making blocks for the chartreuse quilt. Yes, and quilted and bound it. Here.
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts. No. They’re bagged up and ready to go, but haven’t taken them yet.
February promises to start out dreary, too, so we might as well sew!
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts.
- Complete Clue 2 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Make string blocks for Kat’s Jan/Feb Covered in Love block drive.
- Make spring wall hangings for my shop.
Good luck on your goals!