- Make donation blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love. Yes! Here. And they’re mailed.
- Complete Step 2 of the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt. Yes! Here.
- Determine pattern and collect fabrics for my brother’s quilt. No. I did try, but I couldn’t get a decision from them about the pattern. I’ll pursue this in March.
- Complete top for log cabin donation quilt. No, didn’t touch this.
Bonus: I made a tote bag, a zipper pouch, pillow covers, and a fabric basket.
- Complete Step 3 of the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt.
- Determine pattern and collect fabrics for my brother’s quilt.
- Make last twelve log cabin blocks.
- Assemble top for log cabin donation quilt.
This spring my husband and I have short trips scheduled for March, April, and May, so I’m trying to keep the sewing goals realistic.
Don’t forget Darla’s March-Along, where we sew (blog, cut, trim, bind, shop, etc.), for 15 minutes each day. This is how we’ll achieve our goals!