I didn’t sew any today (so far), but I did package up these Birds in the Air blocks for the Twilters! block exchange and take them to the Post Office. Thank you, Tina!
I used pieces from a floral remnant collection I got years ago from eQuilter. Most were the perfect size to cut one strip to make five blocks, leaving behind a string or nothing, so I busted these right outta my stash. Most of them were very large florals, and I like how they turned out. (The red, green, gold on black is not Christmas, it’s an Asian fabric with red chrysanthemums.)
Missing from this photo is the red geranium fabric. I was neatly stacking these when I realized I only had 35 blocks instead of the 40 I had made. I searched for several minutes before I found them hiding on a quilt where I’d been signing them. Nice try!
Hope you’re making progress!
Pingback: July/ August Goals | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: August/ September Goals | Evening in the Garden Quilts