I found a few hours on Monday and Tuesday to get caught up on Step 4 (parts 1 and 2) of the Scrapitude Mystery Quilt that many of us are doing through Sandy’s blog, Quilting for the Rest of Us. It went together very quickly and very neatly. Occasionally, I had difficulty turning patches correctly, but that was my own perceptual problem. I quickly learned to check before I sewed! I am pretty happy with the way this is turning out. It is very scrappy. I wish I had used more variety in the largest triangles, but I think it will be fine. This is my first mystery quilt, and the scrappiest thing I’ve done so far.
I’m linking up with WIP Wednesday and Scraptitude Linky Party.
January 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM
I’ve never done a mystery quilt before, but it sounds fun! I like how scrappy it is, and I bet it’s going to be great when it all comes together! 🙂
January 29, 2014 at 7:51 PM
Love the pink background!
January 30, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Looking good…I just luv scrappy quilts!! Linda
Pingback: Sunday Stash Report: 2/9/2014 | Evening in the Garden Quilts