Terrible weather during the past week, so lots of sewing got done! And no new fabric. Yet.
This baby quilt was inspired by some of the fabric I got on sale after Christmas. The two fabrics are not related, but I thought they belonged together.
Find this in my Etsy shop.
This quilt looks familiar, but I just finished it as a custom order. This makes # 12 of my elephant/Star Wars baby quilts using this design.
So that’s seven yards used this week.
This week: + 0 yards, – 7 yards
This year: + 19.75 yards, – 18.25 yards
Net destashed added in 2018: 1.5 yards
Almost breaking even! Good luck on your destashing!