Last report of the year!
Apparently, I didn’t post a report last week?!? Its rare that I don’t post when I have something positive to report. I must have written it in my head…
Anyway, last week I made those dozen blocks for Kat, using 1.5 yards.
This week, I have a big finish! The Handy Dandy mystery quilt is finally quilted and bound! It’s washed now, and I’ll take photos when it stops raining here. I used twelve and a half yards.
And, I made ten pillowcases to donate to Ryan’s Case for Smiles, using ten yards.
This week: + 0 yards, – 24 yards
I’m very happy with this, since I bought a lot of fabric this year! My goal was to use 25 – 50 net yards, and I came close to 50. It’s not that I don’t still have a lot of Stash, but I don’t have many larger pieces that work for backs and borders, and I don’t always want to piece those.
I have plans to make some donation quilts in these last few days of the year, but I’ll go ahead and count those on my first 2020 report. It will feel like a head start!
I hope you’re enjoying some peaceful sewing in these waning days of the year. Take care!