I didn’t accomplish all of my goals last month, but I didn’t do too badly.
- Make blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love March/April block drive. Yes! Made, mailed, and received.
- Make a donation baby quilt from scraps. Yes! It’s Stellar!
- Quilt and bind the log cabin quilt. Yes! Here.
- Decide on a quilting plan for the Slow Quilt. No, didn’t touch this.
- Complete Clue 4 for the Handy Dandy Scap Quilt. I only have half of this sewn together.
I’m also doing well on my goals of keeping current on my photos and my bookkeeping. The Stash is moving slowly, but it is moving
I’m keeping May goals very modest. There’s lots to be done in the yard and garden, and we’re taking two short trips.
- Finish Clue 4 for the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt.
- Complete Clue 5/Reveal for the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt.
- Make a baby quilt from fabric that’s been hanging around for too long.
Good luck with your goals!