- Complete Step 3 of the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt. Yes!
- Determine pattern and collect fabrics for my brother’s quilt. No progress. They’re thinking about it.
- Make last twelve log cabin blocks. Yes!
- Assemble top for log cabin donation quilt. Yes!
Bonus: I made a commissioned baby quilt.
I’ve also done a lot on my yearly goal with tidying up my studio.
I didn’t succeed in March-Along as much as usual. We traveled, and I caught a cold, and…you know, Life. Ah, well. Next year!
- Make blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love March/April block drive.
- Make a donation baby quilt from scraps.
- Quilt and bind the log cabin quilt.
- Decide on a quilting plan for the Slow Quilt.
- Complete Step 4 of the Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt.
Hope you’re achieving your goals!