March is roaring in here today, so it’s time to check on the goals.
- Complete Clue 2 of Charlotte H’s Summer Stars at Fawn Lake . Yes! Cute, tiny units.
- Complete and mail current commission quilt. Yes!
- Quilt and bind Gold and Green Christmas Quilt . Yes!
- Sew up grocery bags from birdseed bags. Mostly. Two are finished and the other four need handles.
Bonus: I made a Quilt of Valor, using the same design as the Christmas quilt.
- Participate in March-Along, sponsored by Darla, the Scientific Quilter.
- Clue #3, Summer Stars at Fawn Lake.
- Make blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love block drive .
- Complete donation top using green and white leader-and-enders blocks I’ve completed.
If you haven’t done March-Along before, it’s a fun reminder to do something quilty for fifteen minutes every day during the month of March. We decide what we want to count (I think I spent my time blogging today!), and Darla cheers us on. Come join us!