I am completely in love with this top made by Rita of Red Pepper Quilts! It’s a modern use of a traditional block, and the colors! Oh!
And BadAss Quilters Society has some guidelines on copyright infringement (stealing).
I was partially successful in completing my July goals.
- Make blocks for Kat’s July/August Covered in Love block drive. Yes! And even mailed! 18 blocks.
- Continue with Layer Cake Explosion, whichever step I’m on. Um, no, I put this off because it’s paper pieced, then my printer fritzed.
- Continue with Pacific Stars. Yes! Clue 3 complete.
- Experiment with some kind of floral, layered art quilt thingy. (Vague enough?) No. Nothing.
Bonus: I made The Last Zebra baby quilt. Got those scraps out from under my sewing cabinet.
- Finish piecing Layer Cake Explosion.
- Continue with Pacific Stars.
- Make Christmas wall hangings for my shop.
- Make a scrap quilt for donation.
I know many of you have far less sewing time than I do, but I’m enjoying seeing you working away at your goals as you can. Keep it up!