Today was a beautiful, cool day in the studio! Lots of rain for the garden, and lots of sewing time for me.
First I cut and sewed Clue 3 for Layer Cake Explosion.
Later, I was antsy and looking for some mindless sewing, so I pulled out these zebra blocks . I may have made too many, okay, double, the number of blocks I needed for my last zebra baby quilt. The green is prettier than this, I was losing my light.
These were already numbered and ready to sew together. When I get back from traveling, I’ll quilt this up for donation.
Wishing all of you good sewing weather!
Pingback: June and July Goals | Evening in the Garden Quilts