From the heat of the summer, our weather has turned suddenly chilly and rainy. The cats tell me the best thing to do is to stay inside and take naps, so I’ve been listening to them.
It’s a little less than three weeks since my knee surgery. It went well, and I’m now walking unaided, but the pain had been a lot worse this time, for some reason. I’m using ice and cats.
- Take my machine to the spa. Yes.
- Watch Craftsy classes. Yes, one so far. (Cut to It)
- Catch up on podcasts. Not yet. Soon! Or at least get current.
- Heal from my right knee replacement! Yes. Ice, cats, and physical therapy. Ouch!
Bonus: I finished that blue and brown quilt.
I bought fabric on line, then designed this Christmas quilt to make with it. The background will be grays, not pinks.
- Make string blocks for Kat’s October block drive.
- Start the Christmas quilt.
That’s all. I don’t have my machine back yet, and I’m not yet climbing stairs, so I won’t be too ambitious.
Thanks to all of you who have been sewing in my stead. Keep it up!
October 4, 2016 at 1:38 PM
Hope you are feeling better. I am impressed with what you accomplished given your knee. Good work.
October 15, 2016 at 1:10 PM
My friend in Seattle had the same experience. One knee – no problem recovering. Second knee a lot more pain. Praying yours will heal soon.