Not a perfect job on the goals this month, but that’s okay. We’ve been traveling, and trying to get our house and yard into shape in between the rains.
1. Audit Jinny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class. No. Think maybe I’ve given up on this.
2. Quilt and bind Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt. Yes! Here.
3. Attempt a photo transfer technique for a Coastal wall hanging. No, but I bought the soluble stabilizer and the gel media. Our printer is on the fritz.
4. Assemble quilt blue and gold leaders and enders units into a top. Yes! And I’m quilting it!
The only “bonus” item was the Slabs of Color for donation, and those were just fun.
And July promises to be more of the same, so here are my unambitious goals for the coming month:
1. Finish the blue and gold quilt.
2. Attempt a photo transfer technique for a Coastal wall hanging.
3. Get another leaders and enders project organized so that it is available when I’m piecing.
4. Make a baby quilt from an animal panel I purchased.
That certainly seems doable. These goals do help focus my muddy brain so that I get something done, so that’s good.
Hope you are making progress and enjoying your summer (or winter)!