1. Audit Jinny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class. No. Think maybe I’ve given up on this.
3. Attempt a photo transfer technique for a Coastal wall hanging. No, but I bought the soluble stabilizer and the gel media. Our printer is on the fritz.
4. Assemble quilt blue and gold leaders and enders units into a top. Yes! And I’m quilting it!
The only “bonus” item was the Slabs of Color for donation, and those were just fun.
And July promises to be more of the same, so here are my unambitious goals for the coming month:
1. Finish the blue and gold quilt.
2. Attempt a photo transfer technique for a Coastal wall hanging.
3. Get another leaders and enders project organized so that it is available when I’m piecing.
4. Make a baby quilt from an animal panel I purchased.
Hope you are making progress and enjoying your summer (or winter)!