I really have been sewing a lot. Darla at Scientific Quilter left it up to us whether we wanted to March-A-Long this month, and I did. I hauled myself up to the studio every day (15 minutes always morphs into more for me, it’s just the getting started that’s hard). I just didn’t always work on my goals. I did make the three flying geese baby quilts, just because I caught the fever. And a block for a friend. And a custom quilt and matching stuffed toy that I posted to Australia this morning. And an extra mug rug that…but I don’t want to talk about that yet. Anyway.
1. Audit Jinny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class. Yes, I am almost caught up on watching this. And I sewed the first block. By hand. After cutting with templates. Eek. I’m glad I challenged myself, but I’ll be sticking to the sewing machine from now on.
2. Complete Step Three on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt. Yes!
3. Continue studio organization. Yes, I bought a vintage file organizer, and a couple more containers for inside the lockers.
4. Begin nautical-themed art quilt. I worked on this, but don’t know what I’ll do with it. The photo wasn’t as good as I’d remembered. This won’t be applique, as I’d planned, but I’m playing around with a photo-transfer idea.
5. Assemble scrappy log cabin blocks I made a few months ago. Um, they’re on my design wall. Not together yet.
1. Audit Jinny Beyer BOM Craftsy Class.
2. Complete Step Four on Charlotte’s Scrap in a Box Mystery Quilt.
3. Complete mug rug for Sandi’s swap at Quilt Cabana.
4. Assemble and quilt the scrappy log cabin quilt.
How are you doing? Hope you’re happy with your progress. I’m linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced (if Lee’s back!).
April 3, 2015 at 3:31 AM
Good luck on reaching your April goals! Your basket block is lovely!
April 4, 2015 at 3:34 PM
Wow, you`ve been sewing a lot. I love the stuffed elephants!