Nothing in, nothing out this week.
This week: +0 yards, -0 yards
This year: +27.5 yards, -32 yards
Net stash used this years: -4.5 yards
I thought there would be finishes, but I hit a snag. When I went to sandwich the finished tops, I found that the triangle one was way too large. Not only would it not have fit the customer’s furniture (I had measured), but it didn’t fit on the backing fabric, and I didn’t want a pieced backing for this. As I took all the blocks apart, trimmed each one, and sewed them back together, I realized what I had done. I made my HSTs using the diagonal line method, and I added 7/8″ to the raw size I wanted the blocks (5 1/2″), not the finished size (5″) that I should have. I think I’ll remember that in the future…
Anyway, it’s all quilted now, and it’s companion is partially quilted. I expect to finish both this weekend as I sew along with the #Twilters at the President’s Day Sew-In, #PDSI , which, of course we’re making last all weekend, because we’re like that. Please join us.
I’m linkingvup to Sunday Stash Report at Patchwork Times.