Last spring I gathered a jelly roll of “Nicey Jane”, a few stash fabrics, and lots of Kona “Bluebell” to make a queen sized quilt for our bedroom.
I designed it on EQ7. Since I hate to quilt huge quilts, I planned it to be made in two pieces and put together when nearly finished. I got the first half of it together, then ran out of Bluebell. While waiting for more to arrive, I guess summer intervened and this went to the back burner. Way back. I put it on my March “Getting it Done” list, so I dug it out to finish.
So hard to figure out what you were doing on a stone cold quilt! I had to remake a couple of blocks, but they’re all together now, so I just have to add the borders. I am not completely happy about the borders. They are all cut, and they will look nice with my green bed. Probably they will be fine.
Here’s the view from my studio this morning. It’s very beautiful, but it’s time for spring. Birds keep stopping by my dogwood tree. I think they are looking for nesting sites. It would be nice to sew with a family outside my window.
I’m linking up with Design Wall Monday on Patchwork Times.