The quilt is finished and the baby isn’t even a week old!
I used this tutorial from Missouri Star, but I made the blocks 9″, instead of 12″. Or, more accurately, I made them 9.75 x 9″, instead of 13 x 12″ in the original quilt. I hate rectangle blocks! But these were very easy, and I only needed ten of them. Jenny used 2.5″ strips. I used 2″ strips, and it was perfect for using up some leftovers from another project. My solid blocks used 5″ squares, so they would be perfect for a charm pack.
I quilted between all the blocks, and then used pink Fantastico to quilt wavy diagonal lines, some of them with butterflies.
And this one counts toward my low-volume goal!