Happy May, everyone! For me, April had lots of sewing time. I gardened on the sunny days, and sewed on the rainy ones, and I think the rainy ones won out.
- Complete Clue #4 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes. This turned out to be finishing the top.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love drive. Yes. Here.
- Cover the cushion for my deck settee. Yes. Here.
- Make a top for Beach Quilt #7. Yes, and quilted it.
And made a bunch of masks.
I have some fabric on order, so I’ve been working on parts of baby quilts while I’m waiting.
- Complete Star Wars baby quilt.
- Complete Roses baby quilt.
- Complete Rainbow baby quilt.
- Complete Feather/Owl baby quilt.
- Make progress on sandwiching / quilting Scrap Fantasy.
Keep safe, and I hope you find some sewing time!