Happy May, everyone! For me, April had lots of sewing time. I gardened on the sunny days, and sewed on the rainy ones, and I think the rainy ones won out.
- Complete Clue #4 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes. This turned out to be finishing the top.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love drive. Yes. Here.
- Cover the cushion for my deck settee. Yes. Here.
- Make a top for Beach Quilt #7. Yes, and quilted it.
Bonus: Made parts of several baby quilt tops. Here and here.
And made a bunch of masks.
I have some fabric on order, so I’ve been working on parts of baby quilts while I’m waiting.
- Complete Star Wars baby quilt.
- Complete Roses baby quilt.
- Complete Rainbow baby quilt.
- Complete Feather/Owl baby quilt.
- Make progress on sandwiching / quilting Scrap Fantasy.
Keep safe, and I hope you find some sewing time!
May 2, 2020 at 5:27 PM
Great job on completing all of that sewing!!! You are really on fire. It is a very ambitious May you have planned. I suppose staying home means more time to sew?!
May 2, 2020 at 8:34 PM
Until the garden and yard requires it! Thank you.