Well, this was a very weird month, but I got a lot of sewing done. The weather was mostly chilly, windy, and rainy, so it was easy to stay in. I earned a rare 100% on my sewing goals.
- Quilt and bind Spring Flowers Quilt. Yes, here!
- Complete Clue #3 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion. Yes.
- Piece top for new Beach quilt. Yes.
- Quilt and bind Beach Quilt. Yes, here!
Bonus: Made “surgical” masks, Pinwheel quilt.
- Complete Clue #4 for Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love drive.
- Cover the cushion for my deck settee.
- Make a top for Beach Quilt #7.
Outside may keep me from meeting these April goals, but we’ll see.
Stay well, and work on your goals!