A new year, a clean slate, and some TIME, after Christmas and before the garden starts (at least for us up north).
I’m not going to write formal goals for this year, or choose a word.
I’ll put in a fresh rotary blade, tidy up my workspace, renew my list of potential projects.
I’ll straighten my fabric (someone seems to have been rifling through it!).
Then I’m just going to SEW.
I’ll continue to set my monthly goals, because they really do focus me and jog my memory. I’ll continue to log the use of existing fabric so that I can replace it with newer yardage. But that’s about it.
- Cut fabric for Charlotte’s Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Complete Clue #1 for Scrap Fantasy.
- Design a throw quilt to be made with chartreuse fabrics.
- Begin making blocks for the chartreuse quilt.
- Donate pillowcases and baby quilts.