I’m only about a week late with this, but you know how it is. Busy, busy time of year. I hope all of you are enjoying the season and not making yourselves too crazy. I’m not sewing any gifts this year, so that pressure is off.
I did a fair job on my November goals. I had a commission throw quilt that took a chunk of time, but that’s done now.
- Design, communicate, and order fabrics for Louisville commission quilt. Yes!
- Piece top for Louisville. Yes!
- Quilt and bind Louisville. In progress.
- Pull fabrics, begin cutting for Charlotte’s new mystery. I have chosen my two background fabrics, so that’s a start.
- Work on Handy Dandy. Nope.
Bonus: Had a commission for a copy of this Christmas quilt, ordered fabric, made it, and sent it off to Germany. Fingers crossed it arrived!
- Finish the Louisville quilt.
- Make blocks for Kat’s Nov/Dec Covered in Love drive.
- Pull fabric and begin cutting for Charlotte’s Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Finish Handy Dandy???
I love that time after Christmas when everything is finished and there’s time for sewing. I wish you some of that!
December 8, 2019 at 1:50 PM
You really made good progress despite the holidays. That red border really makes the Card Trick quilt! The beige is much less dominant than it was without it. Great job!
December 15, 2019 at 8:27 AM
December 10, 2019 at 12:44 AM
I love, love Christmas, however, I”m so looking forward to after Christmas when I can sew, sew, sew.
December 10, 2019 at 6:55 AM