I’m only about a week late with this, but you know how it is. Busy, busy time of year. I hope all of you are enjoying the season and not making yourselves too crazy. I’m not sewing any gifts this year, so that pressure is off.
I did a fair job on my November goals. I had a commission throw quilt that took a chunk of time, but that’s done now.
- Design, communicate, and order fabrics for Louisville commission quilt. Yes!
- Piece top for Louisville. Yes!
- Quilt and bind Louisville. In progress.
- Pull fabrics, begin cutting for Charlotte’s new mystery. I have chosen my two background fabrics, so that’s a start.
- Work on Handy Dandy. Nope.
Bonus: Had a commission for a copy of this Christmas quilt, ordered fabric, made it, and sent it off to Germany. Fingers crossed it arrived!
- Finish the Louisville quilt.
- Make blocks for Kat’s Nov/Dec Covered in Love drive.
- Pull fabric and begin cutting for Charlotte’s Scrap Fantasy Medallion.
- Finish Handy Dandy???
I love that time after Christmas when everything is finished and there’s time for sewing. I wish you some of that!