Happy October! We’re having a few hot days this week, but it has been feeling and looking like fall here.
I did well on my September goals.
- Make some Christmas coasters from scraps. Yes, several sets.
- Make a wall hanging from a printed panel. Yes! In fact I made three from the same panel. Here they are.
- Start a nordic-themed quilt from a printed panel. Yes! And finished it! Right here.
Bonus: I sewed a small zipper pouch for my purse.
This month I’m giving Handy Dandy another try. I’ve wanted to make a scrappy Christmas quilt for a while, but when I got out my Christmas scraps I saw I really had to do something! And Kat’s blocks this month are easy and great scrap busters.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s September/October block drive.
- Finish quilting Handy Dandy.
- Bind Handy Dandy.
- Begin a Christmas scrap quilt.
Good luck to you this month!