Since it’s the
beginning middle of July, I thought I’d report on my goals. Sheesh! Well, it’s been hot and humid here, we’ve been working on our house, and we hosted the 4th of July party, and helped entertain out-of-town guests, so those are my excuses.
- Make back and binding for Handy Dandy. Yes. I had just enough of some bird fabric that’s been hanging around forever.
- Baste and begin quilting Handy Dandy. No.
- Make a baby quilt from recent scraps. Yes, here.
Bonus: I had enough scraps to make this baby quilt, and this one!
Not bad, really. And I’ve met part of my general goals of keeping up on photos and clerical stuff.
However, I have no such hopes for (the rest of) July. We take a lot of day trips, my garden keeps me busy, I’m reading, we’re taking an overnight trip at the end of the month…
- Baste Handy Dandy quilt.
- Begin quilting Handy Dandy.
- Make red, white, and blue star blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love July/August drive.
I hope you’re enjoying your summer!
July 8, 2019 at 9:29 PM
Your Handy Dandy quilt looks really great! It looks like a design I might want to sew up.
July 8, 2019 at 9:38 PM
July 9, 2019 at 8:24 PM
Oh that is beautiful! I love that you have the goals each month and then report back. Way to go!
July 9, 2019 at 8:27 PM
Thank you! It really makes me get to it when I know I have to own it at the end of the month!