(Still formulating my goals for the year of 2019, but I’m clear on what I want to accomplish this month.)
- Make tree skirt for our new tree so I won’t be scrambling at the last minute come December.
- Applique pine cones on guest bathroom towels (same reason).
- Begin pulling and cutting fabrics for Charlotte’s Handy Dandy Scrap Quilt.
- Complete Step One of Charlotte’s HDS Quilt.
- Make donation pillowcases.
That should keep me busy.
I wish you lots of productive sewing time this month!
January 4, 2019 at 7:53 PM
There are some great tree skirt patterns. I am sure you will come up with something great! I’d add some pink or pinky-red to your tree skirt fabric selection, but you know how I love pink. 😉 Holly berries perhaps?
I think your goals are completely achievable. Good luck!
January 4, 2019 at 9:38 PM
Yes, I would usually add red, but it want this one to be mostly pinecones. I’m using this pattern: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1558724977