It’s that time of year when I can’t show most of what I’m sewing, so you’ll have to take my word that I’m making progress. And I am! Here are those donation quilt blocks.
- Finish cardinal Christmas quilt. Yes! Here.
- Secret Christmas project. Partially. I finished one, and have one more to go.
- Make blocks for a donation quilt (probably log cabins). Yes, I’ve made 24 blocks.
Bonus: Made two hostess gifts.
I don’t usually sew much for Christmas, but I am making a few gifts this year. I’ll share them later. And I’m doing a few things for my enjoyment.
- Finish Secret Christmas project.
- Sew two more Christmas gifts.
- Make donation blocks for Kat’s Covered in Love.
- Pull fabrics and begin cutting for Charlotte Hawke’s mystery quilt.
Are you seeing this?
I’ve changed my blog’s address (I don’t know why, it seemed like a good idea at the time). WordPress claims that everything should transition seamlessly, but I can’t really tell. Would you all mind leaving me a comment to let me know if you’re receiving these posts in the way you are used to, and if you’ve had any trouble commenting? Or if you can’t comment for some reason, you can email me at valerie at rootcentral dot org or Tweet me at Scooquilt.