October was not a productive month for me in the quilting department. The weather was really hot until it was very chilly and wet. I spent the nicer days working outside and the rainy ones traveling around. Sewing only happened once or twice a week.
- Make a mat for a cart in my kitchen. Nope.
- Piece the cardinal panel Christmas quilt. Yes!
- Quilt and bind cardinal Christmas quilt. No. I’m almost finished with the quilting.
- Make blocks for a donation quilt (probably log cabins). No, not at all.
Bonus: Made a little pillowcase for a travel pillow.
So, a lot more nos than yeses. And I have no illusions that November will be better, so the new list is modest.
- Finish cardinal Christmas quilt.
- Secret Christmas project.
- Tiny Christmas project.
- Make blocks for a donation quilt (probably log cabins).
Are you sewing a lot for Christmas? I don’t usually, but I thought I’d try a couple of things. First the studio needs a clean-up.
Good luck on your goals.