I did well on my September goals.
- Quilt and bind Summer Stars on Fawn Lake. Yes! Here. DH claimed it.
- Piece top for Christmas quilt from truck and tractor panels. Yes!
- Quilt and bind Christmas quilt. Yes! Here.
Bonus: Almost finished with another (blue) Christmas quilt!
- Make a mat for a cart in my kitchen.
- Piece the cardinal panel Christmas quilt.
- Quilt and bind cardinal Christmas quilt.
- Make blocks for a donation quilt (probably log cabins).
You may notice that I’m not doing donation blocks for Kat as I usually do. Her Sept/Oct blocks are fun and easy, but I just don’t have the grown-up novelty scraps to make them. I’ll jump back in later. If you have the scraps, why don’t you make some?
Good luck to you on meeting your goals!