So, where did March and April go? It’s not like I was enjoying the warm weather. I remember the end of March, and making a vague attempt to blog, but the days just kept passing by. And when I don’t have clear goals I don’t sew every day and make the kind of progress I could.
March (April) Goals:
- Participate in March-Along, sponsored by Darla, the Scientific Quilter. Yes, I think I only missed three days during the month, so I consider it a success. Thank you, Darla!
- Clue #3, Summer Stars at Fawn Lake. Yes, and I’m working away on Clue #4
- Make blocks for Kat’s March/April Covered in Love block drive . Yes!
- Complete donation top using green and white leader-and-enders blocks I’ve completed. Yes, and I quilted it.
Bonus: I turned a backing scrap with a tree print into a wall hanging.
- Complete Clue #4, Summer Stars at Fawn Lake.
- Complete Clue #5, assembling the top.
- Make donation blocks (This month, Kat asks us to make blocks for her friend Briawna.)
- Make a low-ish volume baby quilt.
Now the weather really is warm (in the northern hemisphere), so long overdue gardening will be competing with sewing. Good luck to all of us on our goals this month!