As usual, this January was a very productive month! Cold weather kept me in and gave me lots of time to sew.
- Quilt and bind low-volume donation baby quilt (zebras). Yes!
- Quilt and bind bright cat donation baby quilt. Yes!
- Complete Clue 1 of Charlotte H’s Summer Stars at Fawn Lake. Yes!
- Make string blocks for Kat’s Jan/Feb Covered in Love block drive. Yes!
Bonus: I also made two quilts for my Etsy shop, and another on commission. I also appliqued cardinals to complete an old wall hanging.
- Complete Clue 2 of Charlotte H’s Summer Stars at Fawn Lake .
- Complete and mail current commission quilt.
- Quilt and bind Gold and Green Christmas Quilt .
- Sew up grocery bags from birdseed bags.
Let’s see how much I get done in February!
How are you doing?