These are my goals for the 2013 Getting It Done challenge at Patchwork Times.
GOALS FOR JANUARY
Construct Quilt of Valor top during New Year’s Day Sit and Sew (also #NDSI on Twitter).
Quilt/finish said QOV quilt.
Create and post tutorial about binding a quilt with blanket binding
Create a fun, new quilt of my choice using stash fabric, inspired by playing with said fabric.
Make a primary or bright baby quilt for Etsy shop.
Pillow covers for living room pillows.
Floral quilt for Etsy shop.
Mail/deliver charity quilts and pillowcases.** (Hopefully fininishing this 2/28/13.)
Quilt navy, brown, and orange donation quilt.
2 Finish and quilt “Sultry” quilt.
Finish and quilt pink and gray donation quilt.
4. Finish queen quilt top for my bed.
1. Make 4-5 spring wall hangings for Etsy shop
2. Quilt and bind queen bed quilt
3. Make floral baby quilt
4. Make primary baby quilt
1. Finish Project Hope Online Quilt Show art quilt.
2. Make pair of pillow cases to coordinate w new queen quilt.
3. Make primary baby quilt
Scrap donation quilt.
1. Make donation quilt (Tulips).
2. Nautical baby quilt.
3. Make pair of pillowcases (Nicey Jane).
4. Piece top for SIL Christmas gift quilt. ( I got this designed and ordered fabric for it.)
1. Piece top for SIL Christmas gift quilt. (Six blocks completed.)
2. Piece top for summer/beachy quilt
3. Take sewing machine in for service
4. Quilt beach quilt.
1. Finish SIL’s Coffee Quilt top.
2. Quilt Coffee Quilt. (About halfway finished…)
1. Quilt and bind Coffee Quilt.
2. Make some fall wall hangings for my shop.
3. Make a small art quilt from a vacation photo.
4. Revisit my Oh, My Stars UFO.
Piece and quilt Oh My Stars throw quilt for shop. (almost finished piecing…backing and batting are pieced…)
Piece and quilt OMS throw quilt for myself. ( Pieced and partially quilted.)
Step 2 of Scrapitude Mystery Quilt
Several Xmas wall hangings for shop
Finish quilting my throw quilt from the Oh My Stars quiltalong.
Finish piecing and quilting OMS throw for my shop,
Finish piecing scrappy red, blue, gray cabin top (Quilt of Valor?)
Piece aqua and gray chevron throw quilt for shop.
Scrapitude Mystery Quilt, Step 3.
Quilt for DS (Christmas)
This is my destashing goal for Stash Pact II: Electric Bugaloo on Flickr.
I feel like my 100 yd destashing goal of last year worked out really well, so I’m going with 100 more yards for this year. It’s a significant amount, but not so high that it won’t permit me to buy some new fabric when I want to. Thank you to the readers who assured me that I am allowed to buy fabric, since I’ve been so good, and that quilting is about having fun. I know, and I really do have fun with it. I also think that I would find it fun to be able to open the basket drawers where I keep my fabric, instead of them being all stuffed to the gills. My DS heard that I was down over a hundred yards, and he ran up to my studio to see if he could tell the difference, but he couldn’t. Yeah. So there must be a lot more hundreds up there. I don’t want to know, but I do want to keep destashing. 100 yds. in 2013.
Pingback: Friday Finish: QOV becomes QFH « Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: WIP Wednesday: Pink and Gray Donation Quilt | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: Design Wall Monday: My Bed Quilt Top | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: WIP Wednesday: A Bright Quilt | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: Two Finishes | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: Getting It Done in June and July | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: WIP Wednedayv. Fall Fever | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: WIP Wednesday: Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas | Evening in the Garden Quilts
Pingback: Wrapping Up 2013 | Evening in the Garden Quilts
January 1, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Look at all those crossed out projects! Way to go!