Wow, where did November go? Thanksgiving ate up a lot of it. Well, I made this quilt, and some blocks.
Finish Christmas quilt.Yes! Here’s a photo, and I’ll do a post soon.
- Revamp fireplace screen cover. No, but I’m going to do it soon.
- Work on Scrappy Stars Around the Corner. No. Maybe for Boxing Day Sew In?
Make blocks for Kat’s November block drive.Yes, I mailed those off to her.
- Revamp fireplace screen cover.
- Work on Scrappy Stars Around the Corner.
- Make donation pillow cases.
- Make December blocks for Kat (?)
- Pull scraps for Charlotte’s new mystery quilt.
Good luck on meeting your goals.
December 2, 2016 at 2:16 PM
Beautiful quilt, Valerie. I love how you handled the blank square and made them unblank with the quilting. As to goal, I find they materialize without me writing anything down – like the baby quilt top I finished which was goal #1 and the commission quilt I need to finish quilting – both by Dec 9th. One down one to go.
December 3, 2016 at 10:26 AM
Luv the floating stars! Great finish – congrats!